OFFERS MID $600,000's
Cute as a button
What an exciting opportunity for an entry level character home in Inglewood!
Sitting on 301 sqm, this updated 2 bedroom 1-bathroom Early century Federation home features a lovely formal lounge, polished floorboards throughout, high ceilings, plus a recently renovated kitchen and bathroom for a touch of modern flair.
This property has so much going for it and will suit everyone from executive singles, young families, or down sizers looking for a great starter home in a great location…close to public transportation, parks, schools and of course all the attractions of the Beaufort Street Strip only metres away.
Features at a glance:
- 2 bedrooms plus a sleepout (built in robe in main bedroom)
- Renovated bathroom with toilet and combined bath/shower
- Polished floorboards throughout
- Recently renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
- Fully fenced front grassed area
- Secured single garage with roller door and storage room behind garage
- Gas hot water system
- Split-system reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- And More!
Council rates: $1,626 pa
Water rates: $1,198 pa
Strata Plan: 25929
Block Size: 301 sqm (approx.)
Year Built: Circa 1927
Council: City of Stirling
2 1 1
Land Size: 301m2