OFFERS AROUND $699,000
Executive lifestyle on the river - PRICE CHANGED
Welcome to 12A/3 Thirlmere Road, Mount Lawley, where a spectacular life is waiting for you. Nothing will prepare you for the List of Features this property offers. Let's take a look…
Nestled between the iconic landmark, the Albany Bell Castle and St John of God Hospital, this small boutique group of Apartments is in one of the best locations it Mount Lawley. Public transport via Guildford Road is just minutes away. Cafes, Parks, Walking Trails, and the Swan River surround you for optimal quality of life. Walking trails to the new and iconic Optus Stadium & Crown Casino.
This Gated Complex offers Security, Privacy and with this Apartment being at the far end of the group, it enjoys the best possible Location to soak in Unobstructed Views all the way to the Perth Hills.
The features of this Apartments are designed to offer many options for Versatile Living. With 3 Bedrooms and 3 Bathrooms, Every Occupant enjoys Luxury Living. Browse the features that make this Property so appealing:
• Kitchen Meals and Living plus 2 Queen Size Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms Downstairs
• Balcony can be accessed from both the Living Area and Bedroom 2
• Views of protected bushland below give the feeling of living among the treetops while stretching out to include the Swan River, Optus Stadium, the East Perth Bridge, Crown Casino and Perth Hills
• The well-appointed Kitchen offers Stone Benches, Gas Cooking, Vaulted Ceilings, Dishwasher, Range hood and extra wide Fridge Recess
• Split System AC for year round comfort.
• Vaulted Ceiling for a wonderful open, spacious feel
• Bedroom 2 offers a massive window to drink in the Spectacular Views from your bed, plus access to the Balcony
• Bedroom 2 also features a spacious Ensuite and Walk in Robe
• Bedroom 3 also offers a large, opulent Ensuite with Full Sized Bath
• Master Bedroom, Ensuite and Mezzanine Landing and Second Balcony take up the entire First Floor and offer even more Spectacular Views.
• The Master Bedroom features a wonderful open feel flooded with Natural Light
• Open Ensuite with Double Sized Spa Bath
• Mezzanine Landing Offers a Second Living Area overlooking the Kitchen. Perfect for a Home Office or Study
This property must be seen to fully appreciate just how special it is. Don’t Delay, Make an Appointment Today
Council Rates: $2,020 pa
Water Rates: $1,152 pa
Strata Levy: $720 pq
Strata Plan: 40599
Block Size: 206 sqm (approx.)
Year Built: Circa 2001
Council: City of Bayswater
3 3 2
Land Size: 206m2