Queen’s Crown Jewel
Embrace this rare opportunity to live in one of Bayswater's most desirable locations. This elevated home sits behind a picket fence and stunning standard roses in a family-friendly neighbourhood with a majestic street presence. Cleverly updated, this super attractive residence offers an easy maintenance lifestyle that is perfect for outdoor entertaining.
The home features a well thought out floorplan that focuses on easy-care living. Interiors are bright and breezy throughout and have an air-conditioned living areas. Three bedrooms are each fitted with built in robes and ceiling fans with split system air conditioning in the master. There is a well-equipped kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and polished wood floors throughout.
A spacious entertainment area enjoys a pleasant leafy outlook and leads up to the very private and secure backyard.
This popular location is highly sought-after because of its close proximity to local parks, bus transport, minutes’ walk to the river and short drive to the city and airport.
This stunning home will not last long! Call Richard to view today!
Features at glance:
- Large front veranda with views of the hills to enjoy your morning coffee or afternoon beverage
- Open planned kitchen and dining area
- Stylish kitchen incorporates classy appliances and ample bench and storage space
- All three bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Gorgeous original bathroom
- Large laundry with additional WC (2 in total)
- Huge fully-fenced 602sqm block
- Stunning polished wooden floor boards throughout
- Single garage/ Workshop and additional parking on the property for caravan or boat
- Split system air conditioning
- Bore reticulated gardens
- Alarm system
- Freshly Painted
- Fantastic outdoor entertaining with an abundance of room for the kids and pets
Council Rates: $1,502 pa
Water Rates: $997 pa
Block Size: 602 sqm (approx.)
Year Built: Circa 1955
Council: City of Bayswater
3 1 4
Land Size: 602m2