CENTRE OF COOL
Minutes away from Perth City this move in ready gem is priced to sell. Modern and spacious the deceptively large two storey house boasts three bedrooms, each with plenty of storage. The rendered brick and cladding exterior blends into the Mount Lawley area, but it’s the inside modern considerations that set it apart.
The ground floor entry leads into a large open plan living, dining and kitchen configuration. The roomy kitchen has plenty of preparation bench space, stainless steel appliances and a walk in pantry. The living room is set up for entertaining with custom installed wiring ready for your wall hung TV and hifi equipment. A large courtyard accentuates the open plan living including an established garden with feature tile wall. The first of the bedrooms with a double built in robe and large windows for air flow and light. Under stair storage, a serviceable laundry and powder room are tucked away, finishing off the ground floor.
Upstairs the concrete slab construction floor carries a massive master suite, which itself is a retreat. The spacious room includes direct access to a large family bathroom, walk in robe and Juliet balcony. The brightly lit bathroom includes a semi-frameless shower, large bath and double vanity. The third bedroom has built in robes and a large foot print. All the rooms contain energy efficient LED lighting and ducted reverse cycle air conditioning. A second toilet and separate linen complete the second storey
This home is for anyone looking to enter the Mount Lawley lifestyle. It is close to many fabulous amenities – Terry Tyzack Aquatic Centre, Mt Lawley Golf Club, the Beaufort Street strip and public transport at your doorstep. Within walking distance of the Edith Cowan University and is in the Mount Lawley High School catchment zone.
At this price tag this opportunity is simply too good to pass up!
• 3 large bedrooms
• 1 large family bathroom
• Powder room and second WC
• Under cover parking for one vehicle, a second private parking and long private terrazzo paved driveway allowing four extra cars
• Security sensor lighting
• Modern LED lighting through-out the home
• Custom audio wiring
• Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
• Alarm System
• Gas Hot Water System
• Gas Bayonet
• Stainless Steel Appliances
• Established and reticulated gardens with outdoor storage room
• Large shaded courtyard with feature tile wall
• Wide lockable gates to each side of the property for easy access
• Laneway accessible if required
• Close to sort after amenities such as Mt Lawley Primary, Mt Lawley Senior High School and Edith Cowan University
• PROPERTY PARTICULARS:
• Council Rates: $2,026 pa
• Water Rates: $1,394pa
• Title: 2501/57
• Strata Plan: 38691
• Block Size: 432sqm (approx.)
• Built: Circa 1996
• Council: City of Stirling
3 1.5 3
Land Size: 432m2