A HOME BURSTING WITH FEATURES
Welcome to one of the best, most feature packed, properties on the market and you’re going to be bowled over by all this Home has to offer.
The Owners have poured love and creativity into making a family home and you get to enjoy the fruits of their hard work.
Located in a quiet street with lovely homes surrounding it, you’ll be struck by the picturesque frontage and manicured gardens.
But with so many features to get through, let's break it down. Browse the all that this property has to offer.
- Quiet, well established street with lovely homes
- Walking distance to Jubilee Park, home to the Bassendean Swans Football Club, Soccer Club and - various other sporting interests
- Great established local businesses, food and shopping close by including the always popular Charlies Fresh Food Market
- Surrounded by amazing school’s including Eden Hill Primary, Good Shepherd Catholic & Casa Mia Montessori
- Short distance to Guildford and the stunning Swan Valley
- 10km from Perth CBD with great public transport options
- Formal entry
- Huge master bedroom, ensuite & robes
- Built in robes to bedroom 2 and 3
- Bedroom 4 can be an ideal home study or nursery
- Ceiling fans throughout in addition to wood combustion heating and split system air-conditioning
- Formal dining and sunken lounge
- Brand new carpet and curtains
- Spectacular contemporary bathroom and ensuite renovations
- Skylights to kitchen and living area
- Gas bayonets
- Several large storage cupboards including 2 linen cupboards
- Large kitchen with loads or storage, 900mm upright electric oven & gas cooktop
and so much more. Must be seen to be appreciated
- Level 702 SQM block
- 3KW Solar Panels
- Solar Hart Solar Hot Water System
- Security screens throughout
- 6x9mt Workshop with 3 phase power and rear access from the front of the property
- Raised garden beds for all your own organic fruits & vegetables
- Bore fed reticulation on timer
- Extra garden shed for additional storage
- Spectacular vaulted ceiling outdoor entertaining area with cafe blinds for year round versatility
The list just goes on and on with nothing left to do, relax and spread out in this one of a kind home. There truly is something for everyone. Create happy memories, just like the current owners have done.
Call executive agent Michael Krauze today on 0414 987 846 to inspect and be prepared to fall in love.
Council Rates: $1,989 pa
Water Rates: $1,150 pa
Vol/ Folio No: 1614/213
Land Size: 702 sqm (approx.)
Est. Rent: $430 - $460 pw (approx.)
Year Built: C 1983
Council: City of Bassendean
4 2 1
Land Size: 702m2