Open by inspection over the Easter period
BIGGER AND DEFINITELY BETTER
Imagine lush green surroundings, manicured gardens and your dream home. Now, imagine all of this in a well-established and secure private estate, which has been planned around a beautiful parkland corridor.
We welcome to the market 16 Edinburgh Road, Seville Grove and firmly believe this property should be on your must-see list. Completed in 2015, the Owners’ carefully designed a Home that provides comfort, space and lifestyle.
Let’s run through some of the features you can expect to see when inspecting this Home:
INSIDE THE HOME
- Double entry doors with large entry
- Hi-Tech security entry with front camera/intercom and remote door lock/unlock control
- Quality timber laminate flooring
- Samsung ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- 4 (YES FOUR) separate living areas - including theatre room, study, kids activity and living/meals area
- Master bedroom with open ensuite & double vanities and massive walk in robe
- Full size bathtub to ensuite
- Good sized minor bedrooms with built in robes
- Loads of storage with walk in cloak room and walk in storeroom and a HUGE linen cupboard
- Long bench in laundry room with large storage cupboards
- 900mm Technika gas stove, oven with Range hood
- Island bench & sink with stone bench tops throughout and in bathrooms
- Quality window treatments
- Both NBN and Foxtel connection
- Set amongst new homes in the Seville Central Private Estate.
- Close to Challis Primary School, Groveland's Primary School and Cecil Andrews College and 3 more schools all which are less than 10 minutes away from the estate.
- Short stroll to Seville Central Park, not far from the Seville Grove Library and a new amazing Leisure Centre will be opening up with Gym, Pool and Child Care among other exciting additions in 2019.
OUTSIDE THE HOME
- Set on a level 546m2 Block
- Colourbond Roof
- Established easy-care gardens
- Alfresco under the main roof
- Double garage with shopper’s entrance
And so much more. Just move in and enjoy the spoils of a modern, stylish home with all the extras already done.
Call Michael Krauze on 0414 987 846 to arrange an inspection, or check the Open Home Times at the top of this page.
Water Rates: $1,234 pa
Vol/ Folio No: 2821/780
Deposited Plan: 77159
Land Size: 546 sqm (approx.)
Year Built: C 2015
Council: City of Armadale
4 2 2
Land Size: 546m2