OFFERS LOW-MID $400,000's
FANTASTIC BAYSIE STARTER HOME
Work your magic on this lovely Bayswater Bungalow on a 405 sqm block.
Offering 2 large Bedrooms, a formal lounge, and an additional games room/or 3rd bedroom, this home also boasts character features such as high ceilings, timber floors, leadlight windows, an original fireplace and a good-sized kitchen.
Complete with a low maintenance secured walled front courtyard, this is a fantastic buy if you are looking to enter into this increasingly popular market.
The location offers an enviable lifestyle within a unique and welcoming community with Mills Avenue Park and Halliday Park just around the corner.
Features at a glance:
- 2 Bedrooms both with ceiling fans
- 3rd Bedroom or dining/games room at the back of the house
- 1 Bathroom with bath and shower
- Lounge with air-conditioner, gas bayonet and original fireplace
- 1 separate toilet
- 1 good size laundry
- 2 off road car parking bays
- Security screens on windows and front door
- Gas hot water
- Easy care walled front courtyard
For more information and viewing times, contact The Seabrook Team at 0435 227 120 today.
Council Rates: $1,419 pa
Water Rates: $920 pa
Survey-Strata Plan: 67877
Block Size: 405 sqm (approx.)
Est. Rent: $350 pw (approx.)
Year Built: Circa 1948
Council: City of Bayswater
2 1 2
Land Size: 405m2