LA BELLE OF THE STRAND - UNDER OFFER
Arguably the prettiest little cottage on this family friendly street, this renovated 3 Bedroom residence is the perfect starter home for a young family or the astute downsizer looking for a good-sized home with ample living space inside and out.
Beyond the charming white picket fence with an automatic sliding gate, this gorgeous 1960’s home features a lovely front timber-decked verandah overlooking the beautifully manicured front garden with a large lawn area for the kids and pets, plus another decked alfresco area at the rear of the home if you prefer some privacy.
The home itself offers 3 generous bedrooms, 1 renovated bathroom, a large formal lounge, an open plan renovated kitchen and meals area, a single lock-up garage plus a double carport. Complete with ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning for year-round comfort, and a large laundry with a second toilet, this Bedford beauty screams value!
Features at a glance:
• 3 bedrooms (2 with built-in robes)
• Formal Lounge with gas heating and wood fireplace
• Renovated kitchen with elegant stone benchtops, heaps of storage and quality stainless steel appliances.
• Gorgeous timber floors throughout
• Renovated bathroom
• Large laundry with 2nd toilet
• Ample lawn area at the front and back
• Decked verandah at the front and back
• Reticulation off the bore and mains
• Automatic sliding gate
• Double carport plus a single lock up garage
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout
• Security screens
• And more!
Contact The Seabrook Team for more information and viewing times today!
Council Rates: $1,681 pa
Water Rates: $1,095 pa
Survey-Strata Plan: 37202
Block Size: 547 sqm (approx.)
Est. Rent: $450 pw (approx.)
Year Built: Circa 1968
Council: City of Bayswater
3 1 3
Land Size: 547m2