CALL FOR DETAILS
SELLERS SAY SELL!!
For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible term online auction). The auction has commenced and the property can sell anytime between now and the 13th December 2018. Contact the sales agent immediately to become qualified.
Arguably one of the most impressive 4-bedroom homes in the area, completed to the highest quality, with something for everyone in the family!
Stylishly built with a functional floor plan, this 2-storey masterpiece features a stunning master suite on the ground floor, 3 generous secondary bedrooms, separate living areas upstairs and downstairs, a spectacular open plan chef’s kitchen, over-looking the north-facing living area which opens out into the generous all-weather Jarrah decked alfresco entertaining area.
Features at a glance:
• 4 large bedrooms including a large master bedroom with ensuite
• 2nd bathroom with a gorgeous free-standing bath
• Elegant granite kitchen benchtops with waterfall edge
• Quality Smeg and Miele appliances, electric oven and gas cooktop
• Quality Plantation shutters throughout
• Secured front courtyard with electric gates and video intercom
• Large double garage with additional storage room
• High ceiling and stunning jarrah floorboards throughout
• Supersized laundry
• Ducted Daikin reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Large tiled balcony off the living area upstairs
• Timber lined alfresco area under main roof, with ceiling fan and roll down blinds
• Low maintenance backyard with grassed area
Conveniently located within walking distance to Chisholm Catholic College and Hillcrest Primary School, 6kms from CBD and close to the Inglewood and Mount Lawley popular cafes.
This is a MUST SEE!
Contact the Seabrook Team at 0435 227 120 for a viewing today!
Council Rates: $2,188 pa
Water Rates: $1,390 pa
Survey-Strata Plan: 58889
Block Size: 353 sqm (approx.)
Est. Rent: $650-$700 pw (approx.)
Year Built: 2013
Council: City of Bayswater
4 2 2
Land Size: 353m2