THE HIDDEN ENTERTAINER!
All offers to MUST be presented by 19th July.
Your river precinct lifestyle begins here! Just a short 5 minute stroll to the Swan River, with walking paths and bike trails leading to the lifestyle hub at Optus Stadium. This pretty little enclave is arguably one of Mount Lawley and East Perth’s best kept secrets!
Boasting 3 large Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, an outstanding open plan kitchen, dining and family area which opens out to a lovely Tuscan inspired outdoor entertaining area, this circa 1920 character home is truly an entertainer’s paradise.
Features at a glance:
- Stylish decked walkway leading up to the front door, flanked by beautifully manicured gardens on both sides
- Tastefully refurbished throughout
- Two large bedrooms at the front serviced by the main bathroom
- Third bedroom with a resort-styled ensuite over-looking the leafy outdoor area
- A massive open plan kitchen, living and meals area with rustic slate flooring and beautiful vaulted ceilings with reverse-cycle air-conditioning and a charming gas heater
- A Large gourmet kitchen with elegant stainless-steel benchtop, near new oven and stove top with heaps of cupboard space
- A spacious Tuscan inspired courtyard by the side for outdoor entertaining
- A gorgeous pool area with a below ground fiberglass pool
- Single lockup garage with extra storage room
- Ducted evaporative cooling in all bedrooms
- Gas storage hot water
- Security alarm
- Quality fixtures and light fittings throughout
- And more!
Viewing is a MUST! Contact the Seabrook Team for more information today!
Council Rates: $2,271 pa
Water Rates: $1,362 pa
Block Size: 491 sqm (approx.)
Est. Rent: $750-$800 pw (approx.)
Year Built: 1920
Council: City of Vincent
3 2 1
Land Size: 491m2