WHAT A STUNNER - UNDER OFFER
Sitting on a generous 733 sqm block, this beautifully renovated 3 bedroom residence is an entertainer’s paradise! Boasting a massive open plan kitchen, spacious living areas, an abundance of outdoor entertaining space and a couple of pleasant surprises which you simply must see to appreciate!
Whether you are looking for a top of the line starter home that can grow with you, or in the hunt for a premium property with subdivision potential, this is one property you MUST NOT MISS!
Features at a glance:
- Massive main living area with elegant bi-fold doors which opens out to the rear deck
- Large master-suite with walk-in-robe
- 2 good sized secondary bedrooms with built-in-robes
- Elegant polished timber floors throughout
- Large open plan gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops, quality stainless steel appliances and plenty of cupboard space
- Renovated bathroom with gorgeous floor to ceiling tiles
- Ducted Reverse-Cycle Air-conditioning
- And more!
- Massive decked alfresco area for outdoor entertaining
- Good sized lawn with mature perimeter gardens
- Gorgeous decked front portico over-looking the raised Zen garden
- Large double carport with space at the front for 2 more vehicles
- Undercroft wine cellar or kitchen
- Separate undercroft storeroom
- Bore Reticulation
- And more!
Contact The Seabrook Team for viewing times today!
Council Rates: $1541 pa
Water Rates: $1064 pa
Vol/ Folio No: 143/142A
Land Size: 733qm (approx.)
Year Built: C 1972
Council: City of Bayswater
3 1 2
Land Size: 733m2