OFFERS AROUND $749,000
If you love a good classic Californian Bungalow on a manageable GREEN TITLE block, you simply must view this amazing property!
A charming 3 Bedroom residence with all the elegant embellishment and generous space you would expect of a character home but also renovated and ready to move in.
Features at a glance:
• Formal lounge with a gas fireplace
• Large master with built-in robes
• Generously sized 2nd and 3rd bedrooms
• Character style main bathroom plus additional half-bathroom off the laundry
• Updated, modern gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops
• Private patio entertaining space accessed through the French doors in the lounge
• Brand new reverse-cycle air-conditioning with remote control from your phone or device
• Jarrah floorboards throughout the living area and bedrooms
• Charming front verandah entertaining area overlooking the front garden and generous lawn
• Reticulation installed for front and patio garden beds and lawn
• Secure carport for 2 cars
Only a short walk to the Inglewood’s café strip on Beaufort Street and 2 blocks from public transportation with frequent access to the city.
Do not hesitate on this beauty, call Matt or Adrian of The Seabrook Team today on 0435 227 120 for viewing times!
Council Rate: $1,724 pa
Water Rates: $1,188 pa
Deposited Plan: 33020
Block Size: 338 sqm (approx.)
Est. Rent: $350-$400 pw (approx.)
Year Built: C1932
Council: City of Stirling
3 1 2
Land Size: 338m2