OFFERS AROUND $479,000
RARE GREEN TITLED 2 BEDROOM VILLA
What a rare opportunity to snag this immaculate 2 Bedroom villa on a green titled block!
Nestled behind a well-manicured native garden, this easy-care home features an enviable floor plan offering an abundance of indoor and outdoor living zones. Ideal for the first home owner looking for an above average entry into the Inglewood market, or the downsizer who covets just that little more than the normal villa. This gem has to be seen to be appreciated!
Features at a glance:
- Large main bedroom with built-in robes
- Second bedroom with direct access to the outdoor entertaining area
- Well-appointed family and dining room
- Modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
- An expansive outdoor entertaining area with easy-care landscaped garden
- 2nd private courtyard
- Well-manicured garden at the front
- Gated street front with a single auto garage
- Rain water tanks for reticulation
- Instant gas hot water system
- Split system air-conditioning
- Gas heating
- Double glazed windows
- And more!
Situated right at the doorstep of the Beaufort Street café strip with easy access to public transportation, the location speaks for itself.
Contact The Seabrook Team today at 0435 227 120 for more information and viewing times.
Council Rate: $1,400 pa
Water Rates: $971 pa
Block Size: 286 sqm (approx.)
Est Rent: $350-$400 pw (approx.)
Year Built: C1977
Council: City of Stirling
2 1 3
Land Size: 286m2