Little beauty in Birkett
Whether you’re buying your first home, downsizing, or looking for an investment property, you’ll want a house with plenty of room and easy to maintain. That’s exactly what you get with this little beauty. Three Bedrooms all with built in robes and one updated Bathroom.
The living is easy in this home, with its open-plan meals and living area. The kitchen is complete, with plenty of cupboard space, including a full sized pantry. Updated appliance including gas Blanco cooktop, Blanco electric fan forced oven and Blanco extractor fan. The living area is spacious and light filled, and gives direct access to the outdoor living area through glass sliding doors.
The outdoors area is securely fenced and very easy to maintain. There is room for an outdoor setting and BBQ next to the grassed area, making it a great space for entertaining. Ducted evaporative air-conditioning throughout the home to keep you cool in the hot summers. The home includes a single garage with a remote with additional parking for two other cars.
This home is perfect for anyone wanting a safe, comfortable and low maintenance living perfect for first home buyers, young couples or even someone looking to downsize. Don’t miss out on this well priced property located close to all your shopping needs and only a short walk to parks and public transport.
Contact Richard Lytser now! 0488 681 361
• 3 Bedrooms all with built-in robes
• 1 Updated Bathroom (semi-ensuite)
• 1 Garage with remote
• Beautiful floorboards in living area
• Sunny sunroom with waterfall window
• Updated kitchen with gas Blanco cooktop and Blanco electric fan forced Oven
• Blanco Extractor fan
• Gas Hot Water system
• Additional off-road parking for 2 more cars
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
• Grassed and paved backyard
• Window tinting to most windows
• All windows have security locks and Most have security
• All doors have security screens
Council Rates: $1,483 pa
Water Rates: $1,033 pa
Strata Plan: 35944
Block Size: 230sqm (approx.)
Est. Rent: $330pw (approx.)
Year Built: Circa 1999
Council: City of Bayswater
3 1 3
Land Size: 230m2