BIDS ABOVE $312,000
Transparent Negotiation on Tuesday 13th February at 6pm unless sold prior. 4 bidders registered. All opening bids must be submitted by Monday 12th February to be considered.
Barely a hundred metres from all the buzz and activity on Beaufort Street, yet pleasantly private and cosy, this generously sized 2 Bedroom villa is probably one of Inglewood’s best kept secrets! And the bonus … NO STRATA FEES!
Recently refurbished and repainted throughout, this easy-care home features:
• A large main bedroom with walk-in robe.
• Good sized secondary bedroom with built-in robe.
• Large modern kitchen with heaps of storage space and quality appliances.
• Spacious meal and family area with elegant floorboards.
• A sizeable wrap around courtyard for outdoor entertaining.
• Single lock up garage with additional parking outside for another vehicle.
• External storeroom.
• New fencing and brick paving.
• And more!
For more information regarding the property, viewing times and price guide, please contact Matt and Adrian at 0435 227 120 today.
Council Rates: $1,465 pa
Water Rates: $1,064 pa
Strata Levy: Nil
Strata Plan 19678
Block Size: 213 sqm (approx.)
Living Area: 78 Sqm (approx.)
Est. Rent: $280-$300pw (approx.)
Year Built: Circa 1990
Council: City of Stirling
2 1 2
Land Size: 213m2