MAGNIFICENT FAMILY HOME - SOLD
This elegant 4 Bedroom family home in the enviable Bayswater/Maylands/Inglewood border is sure to impress!
Nestled comfortably in a quiet rear block, this spacious residence boasts of 4 supersized bedrooms, a separate theatre room, and a spectacular open plan kitchen, meals and family area which opens out onto the Balinese styled decked alfresco area.
Finished to a high specification with top quality fixtures and fittings throughout, there is absolutely nothing else to do, except to pack your bags, move in, and enjoy!
- Large master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite
- 3 large secondary bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- 2 bathrooms (including ensuite)
- Sizable separate theatre room
- Large gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops, quality appliances and heaps of cupboard space
- Meals and family area
- Private decked alfresco under the main roof
- Gorgeous Jarrah timber floors in the main living areas
- Elegant downlights throughout
- Plush carpets in the bedrooms and theatre room
- Ducted cooling throughout
- Massive double garage with additional storage area
- Easy-care perimeter gardens
- And more!
Walk to the train station, and choose between the Inglewood/Mount Lawley or Maylands café strip for your dining and shopping needs.
Call Matt or Adrian at 0435 227 120 for more information today!
Council Rates: $1,902 pa
Water Rates: $1,235 pa
Survey-Strata Plan: 55420
Block Size: 402 sqm (approx.)
Total Floor Area: 242.73 sqm
Est. Rent: $450 - $500pw (approx.)
Year Built: Circa 2009
Council: City of Bayswater
4 2 4
Land Size: 402m2