Offers around $410,000
Home Open Cancelled. Call for details.
Beautifully renovated and refurbished with a new kitchen and an updated bathroom, this lovely 3 bedroom home on a generous 688sqm block is ideal for the savvy investor; a young couple looking for an easy care starter home with a difference, or someone who wishes to downsize in style without giving up the charming established gardens.
Features at a glance:
- Large master bedroom with wall-to-wall mirrored robes.
- 2 good sized secondary bedrooms.
- A separate sitting-room/home office off bedroom 3.
- Well-appointed living and dining room.
- Tastefully renovated modern kitchen with heaps of cupboard space and fridge.
- An enclosed veranda at the rear over-looking the luscious landscaped gardens with a decked
- A stand-alone games room/studio/auxiliary accommodation.
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning.
- And more!
Only a stones throw from the relaxing river parklands, and just a short drive to the local shops and services and Carousel Shopping centre.
Highly motivated sellers want this property sold and will consider all reasonable offers so contact Matt and Adrian at 0435 227 120 today for viewing times or more information.
Council Rates: $823 pa
Water Rates: $1,423 pa
Block Size: 688sqm (approx.)
Est. Rent: $390pw (approx.)
Year Built: Circa 1974
Council: City of Canning
3 1 3
Land Size: 688m2