CHARACTER NOUVEUX - SOLD
For sale by Transparent Negotiation on Saturday 9th Dec 2017 at 5pm, unless sold prior.
Bids above $1.31 m TWO BIDDERS REGISTERED
Modern flare meets Federation allure in this spectacular 4 bedroom family home on a large green titled block in the proudest of the avenues. Mere meters to Beaufort street and a short walk into the hub of Mount Lawley for entertainment, coffee and shopping.
Decked in quality finishes and fit outs you would expect of a premium Mount Lawley residence, this outstanding property features:
- Massive master suite with a sophisticated ensuite with spa bath, separate shower, double vanity and a separate powder room.
- 3 large secondary bedrooms with built-in robes.
- Separate formal lounge.
- Separate formal dining.
- Massive open plan kitchen, meals and family area.
- Outstanding central gourmet kitchen with ceasarstone benchtops, quality stainless steel appliances and an abundance of cupboard space.
- Separate games/theatre room.
- Elegant compressed bamboo floors in the main living areas
- Large cedar lined alfresco under the main roof with a built-in plumbed gas BBQ.
- Spacious lawn area with raised garden beds.
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning.
- Ducted vacuum system.
- Security alarm and shutters.
- Gas hot water.
- Side access.
- Massive double garage with an additional storrage.
- Freshly painted throughout.
- New front lawn.
- And much more!!!
All reasonable offers will be considered so register your interest today. Contact Matt and Adrian of The Seabrook Team at 0435 227 120 for more information.
Council Rates: $2,770 pa
Water Rates: $1,472 pa
Deposited Plan: 31695
Block Size: 748sqm (approx.)
Est. Rent: $700pw (approx.)
Year Built: Circa 2004
Council: City of Stirling