NOW THATS VALUE! - SOLD
One of the largest 4 bedroom homes of its style in Inglewood! Spacious bedrooms and living areas with an abundance of outdoor entertaining space including a large rear yard, this large family home almost on the doorstep of Inglewood primary school also comes complete with modern finishings and fit out, so pack your bags and move right in!
Features at a glance:
- Spacious master bedroom with ensuite and built-in robes.
- 3 good sized secondary bedrooms.
- 2 bathrooms (include ensuite)
- Spacious open plan kitchen and meals area.
- A massive family room.
- Gorgeous timber floors throughout.
- Split-system air-conditioning.
- Good sized alfresco entertaining area.
- Large lawn area with easy-care gardens.
- Double carport.
- And more!
Only a short walk to the Beaufort Street caf strip and close to the local shops and services and just a skip and a hop from Inglewood Primary school.
This is a blink and miss opportunity so do not miss out! Contact Matt Seabrook and Adrian Loh at 0435 227 120 today for viewing times or more information.
Council Rates: $1,822 pa
Water Rates: $1,209 pa
Block Size: 458sqm (approx.)
Est. Rent: $450pw (approx.)
Year Built: Circa 1974
Council: City of Stirling
4 2 2
Land Size: 458m2