If you missed out on this property the first time rounddo not let it happen again!
If you love a good classic Californian Bungalow on a manageable GREEN TITLE block, you simply HAVE to put this at the TOP of your list to view!
A charming 2 Bedroom (PLUS PLUS) residence with all the elegant embellishment you would expect of a Circa 1942 character home, but fully renovated and refurbished up to a T, so there is absolutely nothing else to do except to pack your bags and move right in!
Features at a glance:
- Formal lounge with a gas fireplace
- Formal dining
- Large master with built-in robes
- Generously sized 2nd bedroom
- Tastefully renovated bathroom
- Renovated modern gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops
- Informal living area that can be easily converted into a sleep out
- New laundry
- Patio at the rear
- Split system reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Charming front verandah overlooking the generous lawn area for outdoor entertaining
- Single lockup garage with additional space at the front for 2 more vehicles
- Gas hot water
- And more!
Only a short walk to the Inglewoods caf strip on Beaufort Street and close to public transportation.
So, do not hesitate on this beauty, call Matt or Adrian of The Seabrook Team today at 0435 227 120 for viewing times!
Council Rates: $1,514 pa
Water Rates: $1,074 pa
Deposited Plan: 36360
Block Size: 332sqm (approx.)
Est. Rent: $350pw (approx.)
Year Built: Circa 1942
Council: City of Stirling
2 1 3
Land Size: 332m2