Offers From $799,000
A LITTLE FIRECRACKER! - UNDER OFFER
Good things come in small packages and this little firecracker is the epitome of it! Extensively renovated and updated with top quality finishing though out the home, this 3 bedroom residence exudes all the charm you would expect of a character Inglewood cottage with all your modern comforts. Ideal if you are wish to downsize in style, or looking to enter into the Inglewood market with a quality home without breaking the bank!
- 3 bedrooms
- Formal lounge and dining room
- An outstanding chefs kitchen with a professional SMEG free-standing 6-burner cooktop and 900 mm oven, double fridge recess, quality stone benchtops and heaps of cupboard space.
- Elegantly renovated bathroom.
- Separate powder room.
- Informal meals area.
- Large alfresco area under the patio.
- Powered Shed complete with hot/cold water sink.
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout.
- Security Screens
- Solar panels
- And more!
With all the conveniences of the Beaufort Street caf strip at your door step, this is an absolute winner!
Contact Matt Seabrook or Adrian Loh at 0435 227 120 for more details.
Settlement : 30 days
Council Rates: $1,546 pa
Water Rates: $1,095 pa
Vol/Fol No: 1002/246
Built: Circa 1927
Block Size: 592sqm (approx.)
Living Area: 101sqm (approx.)
Est. Rent: $420-$450 pw (approx.)
Council: City of Stirling