Charater Gem, Family Paradise
This is a wonderful example of a renovated character home which is balanced nicely for family enjoyment and entertaining. Built in 1927 and tastefully renovated and extended recently, this lovely property feels like home the moment you step up onto the wide return veranda.
Nestled in a quiet, tree lined street, with a park and playground across the road, you could easily forget that youre only 100m from the convenience, transport and amenities of the Beaufort Street Strip.
This home boasts:
- high ceilings and polished jarrah floorboards throughout;
- tuckpointed character facade with return verandah;
- 4 bedrooms (3 with custom built in robes);
- 2 bathrooms;
- formal lounge with gas fireplace;
- beautiful sun drenched open plan kitchen and dining area complemented by quality
stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances throughout;
- Large open plan living area which opens onto a large covered alfresco area;
- Beautifully landscaped and reticulated lawn and gardens with ample room for the kids
and/or pets to play;
- garage with access from R.O.W.
Additional features include:
- 551sqm block
- Living area 135sqm
- new ducted reverse cycle air con
- new Gas HWS
- Ethernet wiring throughout
- Inglewood Primary School catchment area
Inspection of this home is guaranteed to impress - it wont last long!
4 2 1
Land Size: 552m2